[RUBYPLOT-GSOC][DAILY][6 June] Writing the Blogs and starting to improve the plots
Writing documentation and blog.
- Completed the introduction blog, link: https://alishdipani.github.io/gsoc2019/2019/05/20/GSoC-2019-project-introduction/
- Started writing a blog for explaining a scatter plot example in detail with the code for new developers to get started easily, this blog will be followed by a blog discussing functions I implemented and the design decisions taken, link: https://alishdipani.github.io/gsoc2019/2019/06/06/The-Scatter-plot-example/
- Corrected base(for backend) and scatter by adding border_color
- Corrected draw_circle function
- Shifted drawing markers in draw_markers to the backend
- Added a nominal factor to be multiplied by the size of the markers, in GR the nominal factor is the nominal size generated on the graphics device, I hardcoded the value for Magick backend (I have set it to 15 as it seemed good to me, @v0dro please suggest if any changes (will discuss this in the weekly call))
- Implemented circle and plus markers
- The scatter plot example blog is big and will take 1-2 more days.
- the nominal factor for marker size is set to 15 (see the 6th point in progress), should it be changed?
- Implementing different types of markers will make the draw_marker function very big, should helper functions be created for every marker or one for each marker? The helper functions will also be big anyway if created.
- Completing the scatter plot example blog
- Writing the setting up basics blog after the example blog
- Implementing different types of marker types