[RUBYPLOT-GSOC][DAILY][8 June] Implementing different types of markers (Too much geometry)
Adding different types of markers
- Added the marker types plus, dot, diagonal_cross, solid_circle, traingle_down, solid_traingle_down, traingle_up, solid_traingle_up, square, solid_square, bowtie, solid_bowtie, hglass, solid_hglass, diamond, solid_diamond, solid_tri_right, solid_tri_left, hollow_plus, solid_plus, vline, hline, omark
- The hash for marker types is too big but is important.
- The remaining marker types involve too much coordinate geometry, I have asked for suggestions in the ImageMagick discourse. If nothing else is possible I will implement it using geometry (by plotting multiple lines by giving points as inputs calculated relative to x and y coordinate of the marker)
- Remaining marker types are star, solid_star, asterisk, tri_up_down, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, star_4, star_5, star_6, star_7, star_8.
- Completing the blogs
- Implementing the remaining marker types
- Checking area plot