[RUBYPLOT-GSOC][DAILY][11 June] The Blog
Check bubble plot
- Completed the scatter plot example blog, link: https://alishdipani.github.io/gsoc2019/2019/06/06/The-Scatter-plot-example/ . This blog contains a scatter plot example and the code walkthrough and explanation of the whole codebase for Magick backend. (@v0dro can you please go through this and the introductory blog and suggest if any changes? )
- Tested the bubble plots, the plot looks fine but tests are failed (delta is too much), the figure saved for the example for both backends:
- I have already explained all the functions which I implemented in The scatter plot example blog, I will make a separate blog and explain the functions again so that my progress is shown.
- Various test in the bar plot, area plot and bubble plot fail because of the delta being too much but the plots look fine. The deltas are highly dependent on the colour used in the plots and some tests pass for light colours like yellow or white but fail for dark colours like green or black. @v0dro any idea why this might be happening? and any suggestions to improve this?
- Should bubbles in bubble plot have a little less opacity so that if bubbles overlap, the visibility is more?
- If no label is given to the plot then the GR backend draws incorrect text (It should draw nothing). Maybe this will fix if the condition of the empty string given is solved as discussed previously.
- Checking the candle-stick plot
- Writing the next blog
- Completing the remaining work