[RUBYPLOT-GSOC][DAILY][18 June] Getting back on track
Checking Line plot
- Corrected draw_line function
- Updated draw_lines function
- Passed all the tests for Line plot
- GR backend does not have line colours
- Magick backend colours all the lines same as the last colour given
- Line types have not been implemented
- A potential problem in Frontend of Line plot: When only one array is given to the Line plot, it considers it as x values and y values are adjusted accordingly whereas in Matplotlib’s plot function, this data is considered as y values and x values are adjusted accordingly. So, is it correct @v0dro?
- Complete the blog ASAP.
- Check Error bar plot
- Implement draw_arrow function