[RUBYPLOT-GSOC][DAILY][7 June] Implementing different types of markers
Adding different types of markers
- Had a weekly meeting with @v0dro to give updates and discussed some design decisions
- Implemented a hash with lambdas for different types of markers
- removed return from scale_figure and unscale_figure
- added modify_draw function which modifies a draw object (or an array of draw objects) when required only for executing a block i.e. the object is modified and then after execution of the blog, the object is returned to its original state.
- Scaling, rotation and translation is allowed in modify_draw
- Implementing hash with lambdas is better than making a big method but the hash will still be very big and is the best option considering the number of different types of markers (around 35)(other options are creating helper functions or creating a module )
- Shifting set_background_gradient is to be done
- modify_draw function will be a little tough to understand for new developers but is a good design decision considering scalability.
- Completing the blogs
- Implementing different types of markers